The Wedding Experience
Hey, you're engaged!! Congrats!! It is time to pop the bubbly and CELEBRATE! And I am here to celebrate with you! Marrying the love of your life is an amazing experience (I should know, as a former bride!) and you want the right people by your side.
The one piece of advice I give all couples, whether they book with me or not, is that it is very important that you vibe well with your vendors; especially your photographer! Out of all of your vendors, you will likely spend most of the day with your photographer. You want your photographer to not only *understand* you, but also be someone you trust with one of the most important days of your life!
More Than a Photographer
One thing I pride myself on as a photographer is not only delivering exceptional photos to my couples, but also providing an exceptional experience.
I LOVE meeting my couples out for coffee (or tea, yum! or let's be real...DOUGHNUTS), sending surprise care packages, and exchanging memes. I am there from start to finish when it comes to planning your big day. I am guiding you with your timeline, prepping you for your engagement session, and being your personal hype master and problem solver.
All my couples will get:
- A welcome and prep guide! 70 pages of useful info to help plan your wedding day. There may be an extra goodie for you too!
- Next day sneak peeks! Yes, you will have photos from your wedding THE VERY NEXT DAY!
- Fully delivered gallery within one month of your wedding day!!
My style of photography is all about having fun and enjoying your love as authentically as possible! My sessions do not feel stiff and awkward, but instead feel like stolen moments captured- and you just happen to look amazing! I set you and your fiance up in a pose, but then follow up with a prompt which usually is something you say or do with each other! Then cue the giggles!
About my packages:
- I offer 6, 8, and 10 hour packages and can offer custom packages when requested!
- All include a complimentary engagement session.
- My 8 and 10 hour packages include a second photographer!
- Premium products from prints, albums, and canvases!
The Nitty Gritty
Packages start at $2600, with an average package spend of $3,000.
Fill out the contact form below to get the full pricing guide and set up a phone or in person meeting!